1. All students, industry representatives and organisers at Syncs Hack are required to follow the Hack Code of Conduct.
2. Teams can be between 1 and 6 students and every team member must register for a SYNCS HACK 2022 Eventbrite ticket - we'll help people form teams on the day of the event, but feel free to organise a team beforehand!
3. Participants have 24 hours to create a working prototype of their idea. This can be anything - a website, app, game, or hardware innovation, etc. You can't start developing before the hackathon, but you are welcome to bring ideas with you!
4. If you use any open source or third party material, you must reference it in your submission and outline how you have used it/improved on it.
5. Please note that SYNCS reserves the right to disqualify any team that does not comply with the rules outlined.